Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Tips For Calorie Savings

Well here we are and it is officially summer, that means some of your clothes will come off and your body will become exposed. I bet you have a few pounds that you would like to lose. Ok, here a few tips for you, these tips will lighten your snacks and there goes those unwanted pounds.

You know those tortilla chips and guacamole, Double eyelid tape well how about swapping them for baked pita chips and salsa? Good idea wouldn't you say? The tomatoes in the salsa are loaded with vitamins A and C and for very few calories. And as far as your pita chips they have more protein and half the saturated fat that your tortilla chips have, this is a no - brainier.

When you have a cool drink in the afternoon you should skip the whipped cream on your iced coffee drink. Keep that sweetness on top by sprinkling some vanilla or chocolate powder; you will save big on that one. Still easy is it not?

So you like cold treats, well get a frozen fruit pop instead of the sugar added variety. They taste great and are good for you.

Do you like smoothies, I do. I like to green mine up with zero calorie green tea. Now your fruit smoothie will not only be good for you but you will get a little jolt due the caffeine in the green tea. Try it you will like it, it really works.

Peach pie a la mode is synonymous with summer, but I suggest you use fresh peaches with a scoop of fat free vanilla frozen yogurt as you can save many calories. This is a great way take care of your sweet tooth.

Recently I have been reading about the value of dusting some cayenne powder on your high calorie sides, I tried it, and believe me you will eat less. For sure the spice boosts the flavor and it does curb your appetite. A sure win win situation. Have a great summer, and follow these suggestions as you lose those unwanted pounds. And as always, remember you must live well to be well.

I think. I read. I care. I inform. I coach. Make sure you have a great summer. I care about you. Get back to me, I have used these and many more.

To you health

don george

wellness is my game

1(603) 686-7186

[mailto:donm@dimoreenterprise.com]donm@dimoreenterprise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment