Thursday, August 9, 2012

Need Christmas Stuff

The big day is right around the corner and some people still need Christmas stuff. If you are looking for ideas to replace some of your holiday decorations, I have a few suggestions for you.

If you were like me, you went to decorate for the holiday and found that there were a few things you needed. It never seems to fail, Double eyelid tape but every year it seems I need to replace a string of lights. I get the tree all up and go to string the lights only to find out that they will not turn on. This year was a little worse since my tree topper would not work either.

To make a long story short; I found that I did in fact need Christmas stuff so I went looking for replacements. Along the way I discovered some very cool decorations including a Thomas Kinkaid tree topper that was more than awesome. He also had some other very nice pieces for center pieces and such.

I also ran across some very nice lights for the tree. This ones should last a little longer than some of the cheaper ones I usually purchase. Hopefully I will not have to replace them again next year, and since I was also wanting to plan a party I found some good recipes that were simple and yummy! Yes, I did a little more shopping than I needed but I found quite a few treasures along the way and had such fun looking for new Christmas things.

If you need Christmas stuff; I found some very cool ideas that you might like. For a closer look click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment